Surprisingly, Bitwarden and KeePassium do no help users measure the password strength. Instead, Enpass, LastPass, KeePass DX , KeePass XC and Zero Password Manager have this feature.
Bitwarden, LastPass, and Zero Password Manager have a good user-friendly interface.
Unlike Enpass and LastPass, Bitwarden, KeePassium, KeePass XC, and KeePass DX can generate passphrases.
We found no all the password generators can exclude ambiguous characters(0(zero) , Oo(oh), 1(one) , I(uppercase i), l (lowercase L), and|(special symbol ) ) exist.
Most popular password managers, like Bitwarden, Enpass, KeePass XC, do not have the feature to exclude repeat letters.
This review shows which password managers can allow users to choose specific characters, like Zero Password Managers, Keepassium
This review focused on whether these password managers can generate 4-digit and 6-digit passwords
Dragging the thumb of the seeker bar or just pressing the button, which one is a better method to change password length?
1. Can the password generators generate passwords with mixed letters, numbers, and digits?
2. Is it easy for users to choose the composition of passwords?
Essential features for the review are from the three following aspects.
– requirements of most websites (to create suitable passwords in daily life);
– experts’ advice (to create strong passwords);
– users’ needs (intuitive and make-life-easier).